Shake My Sillies Out (Raffi Songs to Read)…

Shake My Sillies Out (Raffi Songs to Read)

by Raffi

Other authors: David Allender (Illustrator)

Series: Raffi Songs to Read

It is time for bed, but the animals are not ready. They need to shake their sillies out/ This is a good book to use a transition between activities. It allows the children to get their energy out before moving on. ( )
  jaimie919 | Apr 24, 2013 |
Of all the books that I picked out this week, Shake My Sillies Out is my favorite. I love how it rhymes and you can sing it to and with the kids. Sing alongs make things easier to memorize and above all, they're just more fun! I couldn't get this song out of my head!! I was singing it for the rest of the day and I think that's what leaves a memorable impression on the child. ( )
  Klefort | Sep 11, 2012 |
This is a book that is written to music and is a great interactive book for young readers. The book is about bedtime and not being able to sleep because they need to shake out all their silliness first. The book would be a fun book for students to sing along and has repetition. ( )
  smorales | Oct 19, 2011 |
Illus. in full color. "Rollicking pictures of a moonlit night in the woods of Camp Mariposa, where both animals and campers are struck by the urge to shake, clap, jump, waggle, and eventually yawn. Melody line and chords are provided at the end."--Language Arts.
  cerritos | Feb 22, 2007 |

Raffiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Allender, DavidIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:01:42 -0400)

Animals and campers join together in the woods one evening and shake their sillies, clap their crazies, and yawn their sleepies out. Includes unaccompanied melody.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,048,321 books! | Top bar: Always visible