Private / Invitation Only / Untouchable /…

Private / Invitation Only / Untouchable / Confessions

by Kate Brian

Enjoyed & am finally donating as I need to cull bookshelves before moving. ( )
  anissaannalise | Jan 1, 2014 |
Reed’s boyfriend Josh is still in jail for the death of his roommate Thomas. But Reed is bound and determined to prove the police wrong. She finds there are two people who can give an alibi for Josh, but to do so, they must make their affair public knowledge… something neither are willing to do.

It ends up though that this relationship may not be the juiciest drama at Easton when Reed finally learns who killed her fling Thomas.

There’s also drama building in the Billings house after the “popular” girls get the entire house in trouble. They *can’t* stay in this house a week before finals. OMG!

I know that is a VERY short description, but if I say another word, something will be given away.

Until about 50 pages left in this book, I thought it kind of stunk. Yes, Reed was FINALLY standing up for herself against the Billings girls and was the only one not thinking of partying through this crisis.

But boy, let me tell you, the last 50 pages make up for the rest of the book. My mouth dropped about that time and stayed dropped the rest of the book. Before this turning point, I was going to give the book 1 or 2 bookmarks, but Kate Brian does it again and I have to give Confessions 5 bookmarks. ( )
  kariannalysis | Apr 5, 2010 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,958,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible