Queste by Angie Sage

Queste (2008)

by Angie Sage

Other authors: Mark Zug (Illustrator)

Series: Septimus Heap (4)

Recently added byFlit, private library, rainbowbrains, Bibber_Jane_1982, glazedmud, Lani-Rose, rwford513

English (27)  Spanish (1)  Swedish (1)  All languages (29)
I really liked how it had a twist that the other books in the series didn't have ( )
  lizardferret | Feb 14, 2014 |
The book Queste, by Angie Sage, was an entertaining book. It held massive amounts of humor and a great sense of modern times. It was a strange feeling, considering the book took place in the medieval times. The times of dragons, swords, magic, and other mythical things.
In Queste, the story focused on time travel. It forced people to think about what would happen. The main character, Septimus Heap, was given a dangerous quest to go on. Challenges and other demonic and ghostly tasks. All in all, the book was a great book to read and I enjoyed it very much. So it’s a recommended read, and my rating was an 8/10
  br14aldi | Oct 3, 2013 |
This was my least favorite so far. I still liked it, but not as well as the first three. And, I'd like to know what the heck is up with the dragon boat?

SPOILERS!
*************************************************​**************************************************​

I mean Jenna got the cure from the keeper 500 years in the past in book three (Physik), but in book four (Queste) there is no mention of the dragon boat or trying to cure her... What, Jenna "forgot"? I don't think so. Weird. You can't make a character that over the top attached to and concerned about something/someone and then just have them forget. Just sayin'.

Whatever, it was okay, I'm glad Nikko is back and Simon maybe isn't going to be such a jerk]. But otherwise I didn't get as into it as the first three. Here's hoping Syren pulls me back in! ( )
  Ameliapei | Apr 18, 2013 |
Loved this series ( )
  CyndiGoodgame | Apr 2, 2013 |
This fourth book continues the enjoyable Septimus Heap series. The book does not stand alone, but continues themes and plot lines from the first three. There's a little more deus ex machina, but not enough to inspire concern. Read for character development and world building. ( )
  OshoOsho | Mar 30, 2013 |

Angie Sageprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Zug, MarkIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
For Katherine, my editor - thank you
It is the weekly market on Wizard Way.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060882093, Paperback)

There's trouble at the Castle, and it's all because Merrin Meredith has returned with Darke plans for Septimus. More trouble awaits Septimus and Jenna in the form of Tertius Fume, the ghost of the very first Chief Hermetic Scribe, who is determined to send Septimus on a deadly Queste. But Septimus and Jenna have other plans—they are headed for the mysterious House of Foryx, a place where all Time meets and the place where they fervently hope they will be able to find Nicko and Snorri, who were trapped back in time in physik. But how will Septimus escape the Queste?

Queste, like all the books in the Septimus Heap series, is filled with nonstop action, humor, and fantastical adventure as Septimus continues his journey of Magykal self-discovery.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:37:13 -0400)

Nicki and Snorri are trapped in Time, and Septimus Heap goes on a quest to find the House of Foryx, a place where all Time meets.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,824,938 books! | Top bar: Always visible