Queste (Septimus Heap, Book 4) by Angie Sage

Queste (Septimus Heap, Book 4) (original 2008; edition 2008)

by Angie Sage, Mark Zug (Illustrator)

Member:chpwishlist
Title:Queste (Septimus Heap, Book 4)
Authors:Angie Sage
Other authors:Mark Zug (Illustrator)
Info:HarperCollins (2008), Hardcover, 608 pages

Queste by Angie Sage (2008)

English (31)  Spanish (1)  Swedish (1)  All languages (33)
Actually 4.5 Stars

I really enjoyed the last installment of this series.....so much that I WANT MORE and can not wait to read Book Five: "Syren"!

Dom Daniel has been defeated, all that remains are his bones and his ghost, Merrin (who was once believed to be Septimus) escapes his pledge to Simon but in his quest for power and reclaiming the name of Septimus Heap, inadvertently creates not 1 but 23 Darke Things to do his bidding. The evil ghost Tertius Fume connives to send Septimus on the "Queste' and places the Wizard Tower and all ghostly Extra Ordinary Wizards under Siege!

Septimus, Queenling Jenna, & Beetle set off to find the House of Foryx, where there is no time but All Eternity, in order to rescue Nikko & Snorri..... ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
Another fun read with great new characters and an interesting plot. ( )
  yonitdm | Dec 10, 2015 |
Another fun read with great new characters and an interesting plot. ( )
  yonitdm | Dec 10, 2015 |
This is the 4th book in the Septimus Heap-series. Some characters are no longer with us, some have left the stage for a while and others have rejoined us. Which was at times a bit messy for me to like and gave the impression we weren’t really getting anywhere. Luckily the Queste brought a change in that and brought the level up again. It didn’t just end there. I think the Endings and Beginnings were in this volume the nicest the read as well!
Looking forward to find out what the Syren will bring! ( )
  NinaCaramelita | Jul 20, 2015 |
Once again, Angie Sage provides another dull book, this one similar to Magyk. After reading this book, I question what Angie Sage is trying to do with the story. I believe her obsession with the number 7 is hurting the series. Why is that? She wants seven novels in her series and no more and no less. This is frustrating as a reader because I feel like she is only writing Septimus Heap only to make seven books and not giving much thought on how she plans on getting there. If you like the Septimus Heap series, then kudos to you, but I think she is ruining what could be one of the best series since Harry Potter. ( )
  Remy_Ferrell | Dec 4, 2014 |

Angie Sageprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Sage, Angiemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Zug, MarkIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
For Katherine, my editor - thank you
It is the weekly market on Wizard Way.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060882093, Paperback)

There's trouble at the Castle, and it's all because Merrin Meredith has returned with Darke plans for Septimus. More trouble awaits Septimus and Jenna in the form of Tertius Fume, the ghost of the very first Chief Hermetic Scribe, who is determined to send Septimus on a deadly Queste. But Septimus and Jenna have other plans—they are headed for the mysterious House of Foryx, a place where all Time meets and the place where they fervently hope they will be able to find Nicko and Snorri, who were trapped back in time in physik. But how will Septimus escape the Queste?

Queste, like all the books in the Septimus Heap series, is filled with nonstop action, humor, and fantastical adventure as Septimus continues his journey of Magykal self-discovery.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:47 -0400)

Nicki and Snorri are trapped in Time, and Septimus Heap goes on a quest to find the House of Foryx, a place where all Time meets.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,869,092 books! | Top bar: Always visible