The Losers (Vol. 3): Trifecta by Andy Diggle

The Losers (Vol. 3): Trifecta

by Andy Diggle

Halfway through the story, it's finally time to get the backstory of the Losers' final mission as part of the U.S. Army and their betrayal by Max. It pretty much lives up to the billing, giving the team a pretty good motivation to hunt down Max.

On the other hand, I don't really buy Max as such a big, powerful bad guy. For the most part, he just seems like one rogue guy, with an unlikely amount of influence. I mean, really, isn't there one other person in the CIA who also is named Max? Don't you need a little something more to your name to really be able to strike fear into the hearts of just about anyone you come across.

But I'm nitpicking. It's a good story, and I'm looking forward to where it's going. Maybe there's more to Max. ( )
  jawalter | Nov 18, 2012 |

The Losers continue with the black operations while following traces left by Max to the kingdom of Qatar, where they receive reliable information about the War on Terror, Aisha takes on a mission alone in Turkmenistan, and Colonel Clay relates the story of the birth of the team.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,303,670 books! | Top bar: Always visible