The Battle of the Labyrinth

by Rick Riordan

Series: Camp Half-Blood (4), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (4), Riordan's Demi-Gods (1.4)

When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.
    The Odyssey by Homer (Jitsusama)
    Jitsusama: An ancient classic revolving around Greek Myth. A great help to better understand the mythology of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
    D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths by Ingri D'Aulaire (saltypepper)
    saltypepper: More accessible than Homer for younger and/or reluctant readers, plus beautifully illustrated.
    The Iliad by Homer (Jitsusama)

English (274)  Spanish (3)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  French (1)  German (1)  All languages (280)
Ugh Percy if your book wasn't so funny I would really stop reading you. Book #4, almost done the series and I will keep reading you of course because.. why stop now?

You're always so cute and funny to read but still not that super awesome of a book. Always disappointed at the end when I finish, but super quick reads so I don't feel bad about it either way.

Grover is always my favourite character to read and now Tyson added to that list as well - again with the secondaries. The story was fun, the historyness of the gods is always fun to read or whatnot but still nothing to write home about.

2.5 lovely stars for you Percy, perhaps you shall surprise me with book 5..................................................​ ( )
  ashezbookz | Oct 20, 2020 |
2nd favourite behind the 3rd book. This one has a very interesting plot to it. Really enjoyed reading this one. ( )
  nikkiyrj | Sep 18, 2020 |
  jmann2 | Aug 7, 2020 |

Riordan, RickAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Becky, who always leads me through the maze.
The last thing I wanted to do on my summer break was blow up another school.
This LT work is the fourth volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.

In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos's army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop the invasion, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth -- a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,775,099 books! | Top bar: Always visible