The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson…

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) (edition 2008)

by Rick Riordan

8,077205396 (4.26)214
Member:skaback67
Title:The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4)
Authors:Rick Riordan
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2008), Hardcover, 368 pages

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

The Odyssey by Homer (Jitsusama)
    Jitsusama: An ancient classic revolving around Greek Myth. A great help to better understand the mythology of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
    D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths by Ingri D'Aulaire (saltypepper)
    saltypepper: More accessible than Homer for younger and/or reluctant readers, plus beautifully illustrated.
    The Iliad by Homer (Jitsusama)

English (202)  Finnish (1)  German (1)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  All languages (205)
While this takes a step down from the heights of The Titan's Curse, it's still fun to read and an excellent story. One scene in particular, involving Grover's quest, is especially well done. ( )
  wanack | Apr 17, 2015 |
fun, exciting, I can see the appeal - but I only read the series because my son loved it ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Apr 14, 2015 |
The only weaker of these series that I found was the second. This was another solid entry. ( )
  CherieDooryard | Jan 20, 2015 |
I definitely enjoyed the action and pacing of this particular story. And, like the other books in the series, I also like how the classic characters of Greek mythology are woven into modern-day places. ( )
  preston.whit | Nov 30, 2014 |
  preston.whit | Nov 30, 2014 |

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Becky, who always leads me through the maze.
The last thing I wanted to do on my summer break was blow up another school.
This LT work is the fourth volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.
Percy Jackson manages to be admitted to a new high school, but a battle with demon cheerleaders ends up with the school burning, so it's back to Camp Half-Blood. But the camp isn't so safe anymore, with war between the Olympians and lord Kronos approaching. Percy and the demigods must venture on a quest through the Labyrinth to try to stop the enemy from invading the Camp.

When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,601,658 books! | Top bar: Always visible