The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

The Battle of the Labyrinth (edition 2009)

by Rick Riordan

Member:-Eva-
Title:The Battle of the Labyrinth
Authors:Rick Riordan
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2009), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 384 pages
Collections:Read but unowned, Read in 2012
Tags:american literature, fantasy, fiction, YA

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

The Odyssey by Homer (Jitsusama)
    Jitsusama: An ancient classic revolving around Greek Myth. A great help to better understand the mythology of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
    D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths by Ingri D'Aulaire (saltypepper)
    saltypepper: More accessible than Homer for younger and/or reluctant readers, plus beautifully illustrated.
    The Iliad by Homer (Jitsusama)

English (223)  Finnish (1)  German (1)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  All languages (226)
This books are cute and very creative. I particularly liked the setting of the Labyrinth. ( )
  bjoelle5 | Feb 10, 2016 |
Exciting and entertaining. Not quite as many unexpected twists and turns as its three predecessors, but definitely a fun read. ( )
  benderca | Feb 8, 2016 |
My favorite book in the series so far. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
My kids love this series. I read these book to my children and hope to read them to my grandchildren some day. Great story telling. ( )
  Dband54 | Jan 26, 2016 |
Percy is seeming more and more like Harry: not telling people what they probably should know. The humor continues to wane, and the results seem a little more predictable as time goes on. We are enjoying the ride, but unfortunately, things are not improving as we go along. ( )
  memlhd | Jan 23, 2016 |

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Becky, who always leads me through the maze.
The last thing I wanted to do on my summer break was blow up another school.
This LT work is the fourth volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.
Percy Jackson manages to be admitted to a new high school, but a battle with demon cheerleaders ends up with the school burning, so it's back to Camp Half-Blood. But the camp isn't so safe anymore, with war between the Olympians and lord Kronos approaching. Percy and the demigods must venture on a quest through the Labyrinth to try to stop the enemy from invading the Camp.

When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,234,001 books! | Top bar: Always visible