The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson…

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) (edition 2009)

by Rick Riordan

Member:BaseballBoy
Title:The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4)
Authors:Rick Riordan
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2009), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 384 pages
Rating:*****

The Battle Of The Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

The Odyssey by Homer (Jitsusama)
    Jitsusama: An ancient classic revolving around Greek Myth. A great help to better understand the mythology of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
    D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths by Ingri D'Aulaire (saltypepper)
    saltypepper: More accessible than Homer for younger and/or reluctant readers, plus beautifully illustrated.
    The Iliad by Homer (Jitsusama)

English (236)  Spanish (2)  Finnish (1)  All (1)  German (1)  All (241)
It was ok. ( )
  jalbacutler | Jan 10, 2017 |
Honestly, not my favorite book in the series, but still worth the read. It was entertaining and the story line passed at a good pace. The characters were good and we got some answers! ...Plus about 1,000 more questions, but still! I'm looking forward to reading the next book and seeing how this series ends. I would recommend this book. 4 out of 5 stars. ( )
  Beammey | Dec 15, 2016 |
Percy fights on, with the help of his loyal friends.

That pretty much sums up everything in this series. Very enjoyable overall though. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
Loving this series. I have a couple favorite characters, and will be hopefully finishing the last book in this series soon. ( )
  pickleroad | Nov 10, 2016 |
Annabeth was pretty annoying in this one, in my opinion. I like Rachel and that she was given a bigger role and I liked Calypso's part as well. That was interesting. There was also a jab at the use of standardized tests that i enjoyed. Part of me felt that it was a bit out of place and took me out of the story a little bit, but i did think it was funny.

Other than that, nothing really stuck out to me.

You know what i'm going to say. It was enjoyable enough; i probably won't read it again.

*Reviewed on August 9, 2014.* ( )
  danaenicole | Oct 17, 2016 |

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Becky, who always leads me through the maze.
The last thing I wanted to do on my summer break was blow up another school.
This LT work is the fourth volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.

In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos's army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop the invasion, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth -- a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn.

When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 112,545,735 books! | Top bar: Always visible