Dermesztő ölelés by Richelle Mead

Dermesztő ölelés (edition 2010)

by Richelle Mead, Veronika Farkas (Translator)

Member:TheCrow2
Title:Dermesztő ölelés
Authors:Richelle Mead
Other authors:Veronika Farkas (Translator)
Info:[Budapest] : Agave Kv., cop. 2010
Rating:***1/2
Tags:fantasy, vámpír, vampire

Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Recently added bychessakat, stephb6, maysaaa, zuzamiller, bell96, private library

English (115)  German (1)  All languages (116)
Wow, I did not see the ending coming. This whole book took me by surprise. Wicked and trusted people coming out of the closet, secret groupings breaking the molds, torture, death and salvation, love and heartbreak, it had it all. Ms. Mead amped up the drama and left me rushing for book 3 the moment I finished. I continue to see these wonderfully troubled characters face their demons. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
I really liked this book, but I think I would have liked it a lot more if I had read it when I was SUPPOSED to. Stupid me, I read thi third instead of second. But still, I liked it a lot. I liked it more than the first book. ( )
  babydogfish | Jan 29, 2016 |
Started September 15th, 2013.
Like first book in the series - my review of that book - great YA, feels very real, just the right mixture of action, romance, wrong decisions and no fooling around.
Page-turner, highly recommended. Now I will certainly buy & read all other books in this series and the spin-off-series.
And I look forward to seeing the film, hopefully the do not mess it up too much.
For now I will read a different book, which has also been filmed and the Blu-ray is waiting to be seen: [b:Savages|8008928|Savages (Savages, #1)|Don Winslow|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1368577399s/8008928.jpg|12548735]. ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |
Enjoyed this one too, although it was rather intense, out of proportion to what I had expected. I've downloaded the third book but haven't yet started it. I'm hoping the story expands out a bit from where this one ended and takes us in new and interesting (and less horrific) directions! ( )
  PerpetualRevision | Oct 25, 2015 |
I always enjoy a book that makes me stay up late to finish it. :-) This one picked up where the last one left off. Good plot, a little character development, and much more from Rose than from Lissa this time - a quick read. Not great literature, but fun YA paranormal brain candy. ( )
  JenW1 | May 20, 2015 |
For Kat Richardson, who is very wise.
Things die.

During winter break at St. Vladimir's, the school is on high alert due to a Strigoi attack, so Rose does not feel like celebrating. And besides battling with the enemy, Rose has to deal with friendships and romances that are far from running smoothly.

While on a school skiing trip, guardian-in-training Rose faces everything from misunderstandings between friends to fights among factions of Moroi as reports of horrific Strigoi attacks raise tensions, ultimately leading Rose and some of those closest to her into a battle that teaches her much about life, death, and love.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 102,986,187 books! | Top bar: Always visible