Fekete vér by Laurell K. Hamilton

Fekete vér (edition 2010)

by Laurell K. Hamilton, Krisztina Török (Translator)

Title:Fekete vér
Authors:Laurell K. Hamilton
Other authors:Krisztina Török (Translator)
Tags:Anita Blake, vampire hunter, vámpírvadász, fantasy

Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton

This one is similar to "Micah" in that it focuses mainly on developing the relationship between Anita and just one of her men. This time Jason asks her as a friend to accompany him home so that he can reconcile with his Dad, before his Dad dies. But nothing is ever easy. It turns out that Jason is mistaken for the wealthy son of the ex-Governor who is about to run for President. And they get stuck in a media storm, as well as a kidnap threat. Marmee Noir is also playing tricks again with Anita, causing a two day orgy that Anita can't remember, and for which I was glad the reader wasn't subjected to.

I found this book enjoyable, partially for its simplicity. The storyline isn't so complex, the cast, not so large. It focuses mainly on the development of the relationship between Anita and Jason. Jean-Claude remains in the background. But for those of us who still love Richard, there is a new and interesting twist. No, I won't give you a hint about that. Just read it for yourself.
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
More sex than in the previous book, but to be expected. Either don't read those sections or don't bother with the books.

Cool learning about Jason's past. Also cool having Anita learn to accept her beasts. It will be interesting to see how things go from here. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Usual rubbish ( )
  Laurochka | Feb 6, 2016 |
This was my least favorite Anita blake book.It was worth reading once but I would not reresd it as I would the others. There was not enough action , too much emotional stuff going on. Not enough Jean Claude,LOL It is short and I got through it in one day, I could not have taken all the
"memories" much longer. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Worst of the series,couldnt even finish it.What has Hamilton done to Anita? I was surprised in Bullet when it seemed Mamee Noir was dead.Had missed it ( )
  dustydigger | Jan 22, 2016 |
To Jonathan, who loves me when I am at my most dark and helps me light a candle when it all grows too black to endure.
I came home to find two men sitting at my kitchen table.

A favor for Jason, vampire hunter Anita Blake’s werewolf lover, puts her in the center of a fullblown scandal that threatens master-vampire Jean- Claude’s reign—and makes her a pawn in an ancient vampire queen’s new rise to power.

Jason Schuyler is a werewolf. He’s also one of Anita Blake’s best friends, and sometimes her lover. And right now he needs her – not to be a vampire hunter, or a federal marshal, or a necromancer, or even for her rank in the werewolf pack, but because his father is dying. He needs Anita because she’s a pretty woman who loves him, who can make him look like an everyday guy, who agrees to go home with him and help him say good-bye to the abusive father he never loved. The fact that Jason is about as much an everyday guy as Anita is a pretty woman is something they figure they can keep under wraps for a couple of days in a small town. How hard can that be? Really, by now, Anita Blake should know better. Marmee Noir, ancient mother of all vampires, picks this weekend to make a move. Somehow she has cut the connection that binds Anita and Jean-Claude, leaving Jean-Claude unable to sense what is happening. Dangerous even as she sleeps, buried in darkness for a thousand years somewhere beneath the old country of Europe, Marmee Noir reaches out toward power. She has attacked Anita before, but never like this. In Anita she senses what she needs to make her enemies tremble… “What The Da Vinci Code did for the religious thriller, the Anita Blake series has done for the vampire novel.” – USA Today “[A] wildly popular paranormal series.” – Entertainment Weekly

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:45 -0400)

A favor for Jason, vampire hunter Anita Blake's werewolf lover, puts her in the center of a fullblown scandal that threatens master-vampire Jean-Claude's reign and makes her a pawn in an ancient vampire queen's new rise to power.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,789,246 books! | Top bar: Always visible