dismiss

Green Eggs and Ham

by Dr. Seuss

In verse, Sam-I-am tells of the virtues of green eggs and ham.
    I Like Myself! by Karen Beaumont (WeeTurtle)
    WeeTurtle: These two books share a similar rhyme and meter, and the some of the illustrations in "I Like Myself!" are reminiscent of things in the Dr. Seuss universe.

English (630)  Spanish (1)  All languages (631)
Typical Dr. Seuss fare. It wasn't one of my favourites as a kid, but I liked it okay.
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
Seuss. (2019). Green eggs and ham. London: HarperCollins Childrens Books.
This book is most appropriate for preschoolers. This book is about a character named Sam-I-Am trying to convince another individual that he should try green eggs and ham. However, the individual does not want to try green eggs and ham no matter how Sam-I-Am presents them. Each page has a significant amount of rhyming and follows an engaging rhythm. In the end the reluctant character tries green eggs and ham and realizes that he does in fact like them.
  SCasey55 | Jun 13, 2020 |
one of my favorite childhood books! ( )
  JulianaMD | Jun 1, 2020 |
Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham is a childhood classic. This book teaches kids about rhyming through sequencing and repetitive nature. I do believe the book is a bit long and I often find myself skipping the pages because it is such a lengthy book and the plot is so repetitive. ( )
  dbaldy1 | May 5, 2020 |
This is another one of my favorites from Dr. Seuss. I read this to my daughter when I read it this semester and she enjoyed it very much. Like all kids do, she asked if I could make her real green eggs and ham. ( )
  Dscruggs24 | Apr 27, 2020 |
I am Sam.
Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

He does not like them, Sam I am, Oh wait he does like green eggs and ham. (neverstopreading)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,680,805 books! | Top bar: Always visible