Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

Green Eggs and Ham

by Dr. Seuss

Recently added byAlison.ding, private library, VillagePreschool, SAIGONSTAR, roxannelevy
Legacy LibrariesAyn Rand
    I Like Myself! by Karen Beaumont (WeeTurtle)
    WeeTurtle: These two books share a similar rhyme and meter, and the some of the illustrations in "I Like Myself!" are reminiscent of things in the Dr. Seuss universe.

English (580)  Spanish (1)  All languages (581)
This book shows that sharing is important and that you should not be too quick to judge what you don't like and to just at least try before you say you don't like it
  KPM1999 | Jun 10, 2019 |
This book is from the author Dr.Seuss who is a well known author and Illustrator. Green eggs and ham is a very interactive book with many colorful pictures.Not only that but like many other books by him this book also rhymes!The illustrations in the book clue at everything that the text asks.It is perfect for young readers as young as toddlers. ( )
  noorkazmi | Apr 30, 2019 |
I usually am not a big fan of Dr. Seuss because most of his books are very energetic to read. But I love reading this one to one of my kids at work. He knows every word to every page. I think this is because Seuss has a lot of rhyming to this intriguing story. This book is about one not liking green eggs and ham and he would not even try it. When he finally tries it, he learns that he likes it. This can encourage children to try new things even if it seems different, they may end up liking it! ( )
  cynthiahurtado | Apr 21, 2019 |
Green Eggs and Ham is my absolutely favorite book. I have always read this book growing up so I think young readers would really enjoy reading it. The rhymes are so catchy and flowy which gives readers a great imagination while reading this picture book and learning about rhyming. It also helps teach students to try things before saying they don't like them. All of Dr. Seuss's books are so great that I suggest you read all of them because they always have a reason for the story and children are easily fascinated with them. Till this day I still remember all of his books by heart and what a great impact they left on me as a child. Overall, this is a wonderful book and I suggest it to anyone. ( )
  sav1234 | Apr 14, 2019 |
Dr. Seuss is a well know child author with his creative books. This book is great book to use for beginning reader as it has a pattern the students can caught on to. The vocabulary used in this book is simple and the illustration are clear that follows the text.
  aseebo2 | Apr 8, 2019 |
I am Sam.
Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

He does not like them, Sam I am, Oh wait he does like green eggs and ham. (neverstopreading)

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0394800168, Hardcover)

This timeless Dr. Seuss classic was first published in 1960, and has been delighting readers ever since. Sam-I-am is as persistent as a telemarketer, changing as many variables as possible in the hopes of convincing the nameless skeptic that green eggs and ham are a delicacy to be savored. He tries every manner of presentation with this "nouveau cuisine"--in a house, with a mouse, in a box, with a fox, with a goat, on a boat--to no avail. Then finally, finally the doubter caves under the tremendous pressure exerted by the tireless Sam-I-am. And guess what? Well, you probably know what happens, but even after reading Green Eggs and Ham the thousandth time, the climactic realization that green eggs and ham are "so good, so good, you see" is still a rush. As usual, kids will love Dr. Seuss's wacky rhymes and whimsical illustrations--and this time, they might even be so moved as to finally take a taste of their broccoli. (Ages 4 to 8)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:30 -0400)

In verse, Sam-I-am tells of the virtues of green eggs and ham.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,760,845 books! | Top bar: Always visible