Dulcie's Taste of Magic by Gail Herman

I liked Dulcie the baking fairy. I have some similar traits to my personalities as her. I did not how ever like the new fairy Ginger but you aren't suppose to. She almost seem meaner then Vidia. I am not sure what lesson this one was suppose to teach because it wasn't the usually take you and time and smell the roses type lesson. At least it didn't seem like it was. I liked the little adventure that Dulcie had to go on to get her kitchen back though. ( )
  lavenderagate | Aug 19, 2011 |
Dulcie fixed her baker's hat. She smoothed her leaf apron. She flew through the Home Tree tearoom.

Poor Dulcie! After the overworked baking fairy nearly ruins breakfast, Queen Clarion tells her to take a holiday. But Dulcie’s vacation is no fun at all. Her friends are too busy to spend time with her. And worse, the bossy new baking fairy, Ginger, has taken over Dulcie’s job! Then Dulcie stumbles across an ancient magical recipe in the library. She’s desperate to try it out. But how can she bake the mysterious Comfort Cake if she’s not allowed in the kitchen? “These books are classic Disney with little bits of wisdom wrapped around entertaining adventures.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:36:23 -0400)

Dulcie the fairy, who likes to work hard as head baker for Queen Clarion, reluctantly takes a vacation.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,275,890 books! | Top bar: Always visible