How to Study Your Bible: The Lasting Rewards…

How to Study Your Bible: The Lasting Rewards of the Inductive Method

by Kay Arthur

Although I have marked it as read, this book will be a constant refresher.
Wow bible Study will never be the same! This approach puts the Word in your heart at a new level. I am going to do the workbook version as well. ( )
  slhayes | Jul 2, 2016 |
NO OF PAGES: 176 SUB CAT I: Bible Study SUB CAT II: SUB CAT III: DESCRIPTION: More than 400,000 adults and teens have discovered the truth of God?s Word for themselves through Kay?s inductive study tools. Now this dynamic guide has been updated to reflect the most recent edition of the NASB and sports a fresh new cover. How to Study Your Bible helps people cultivate the skills of observation, interpretation, and application?and encourages them to become active participants in God?s Word!

In 15 easy?to?understand chapters, bestselling author Kay Arthur presents a systematic approach that includes key words, context studies, comparisons and contrasts, topical studies, word meanings, and more. Interacting with God?s Word helps readers absorb more of its messages and gives God greater access to engrave His truth on their hearts and minds.NOTES: Donated by Rose Marie. SUBTITLE: The Lasting Rewards of the Inductive Approach
  BeitHallel | Feb 18, 2011 |
How fortunate we are to live in a time and place where anyone who desires to study the Bible has the resources readily available – browse through any bookstore and you will find quite literally hundreds of study guides, commentaries and concordances. And yet.....so few Christians choose to open the Bible and dig in for themselves. Why? Kay Arthur suggests the main reason is that we have never been taught how. In her book, "How to Study Your Bible", Arthur lays out simple strategies for reading and understanding God's Word using the inductive study method of observation, interpretation and application. She explains that God desires to develop an intimate and personal relationship with us through spending time in the Scriptures. As we interact with the Bible in a way that allows it to speak directly to us, we will come to know God more deeply than we ever imagined possible. ( )
  l_millsaps | Jun 21, 2010 |
A dynamic guide to cultivating step-by-step Bible study skills such as observation, interpretation, application, and more - skills that mean the difference between being a passive spectator and an active participant in God's Word.
  lifespringworc | Apr 26, 2008 |
a cross-user and cross-edition concept designed to improve social contact, recomendations and cataloging quality. ( )
  OSLCLibrary | Jan 10, 2007 |
Worldcat has ISBN 0913367095 assigned to both:
How to Study Your Bible by Kay Arthur AND
My Utmost for His Highest: An Updated Edition in Today's Language by Oswald Chambers and edited by James Reimann AND
The Ten(der) Commandments: Reflections on the Father's Love by Ron Mehl

More than 400,000 adults and teens have discovered the truth of God’s Word for themselves through Kay’s inductive study tools. Now this dynamic guide has been updated to reflect the most recent edition of the NASB and sports a fresh new cover. How to Study Your Bible helps people cultivate the skills of observation, interpretation, and application—and encourages them to become active participants in God’s Word!

In 15 easy–to–understand chapters, bestselling author Kay Arthur presents a systematic approach that includes key words, context studies, comparisons and contrasts, topical studies, word meanings, and more. Interacting with God’s Word helps readers absorb more of its messages and gives God greater access to engrave His truth on their hearts and minds.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:38 -0400)

How To Study Your Bible is a dynamic guide to cultivating step-by-step Bible study skills such as observation, interpretation, application, and more--skills that mean the difference between being a passive spectator and an active participant in God's Word!.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,655,457 books! | Top bar: Always visible