Pirate's Wild Paradise by Kate Douglas

Pirate's Wild Paradise

by Kate Douglas

91950,433 (5)None

At first I was mesmerized by the artwork in this book, the colors and the passionate lovers captivated me. She was a strong determined woman while he is a dedicated and passionate lover. I love the way how Franco expresses his love for Jamie.

The story is unpredictable and I enjoyed most part because it is good to see how the opportunities shows itself and how the characters faces the dilemmas in front of them. I also loved the part where each one has resolutions, it made me feel contented and satisfied.

It is a story about an everlasting love and adventure, a love that will surpass the years and will never flicker. ( )
  MorningMist | Apr 29, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,403,513 books! | Top bar: Always visible