M.Y.T.H. Inc. Link by Robert Asprin

M.Y.T.H. Inc. Link (1986)

by Robert Asprin

Series: Myth Adventures (7)

The crew at M.Y.T.H. Inc. may be finding their feet financial success-wise, but in this multi-narrated account of a few of their adventures it's apparent they have a long way to go communication-wise. From investigation to interior decoration, the gang's on the case, but not everyone feels they're contributing, and that's a big problem... ( )
  SunnySD | Oct 2, 2012 |
An interesting collection of short stories told by the additional characters in the MythAdventures series. Some humorous spots but nothing really that brings you in. Another quick enjoyable read. ( )
  theapparatus | Jul 18, 2011 |
MYTH
  rustyoldboat | May 28, 2011 |
Other tales in turn.

In the seventh Myth book, various and sundry of the other characters in the series get to play point of view, here, of which the best just might be Gleep the dragon, although Guido's is good, too.

" INEVITABLY, WHEN CONVERSING WITH my colleagues of the dragon set, and the subject of pets was raised, an argument would ensue as to the relative advantages and disadvantages of humans as pets. Traditionally, I have maintained a respectful silence during such sessions, being the youngest member in attendance and therefore obligated to learn from my elders. This should not, however, be taken as an indication that I lack opinions on the subject. I have numerous well-developed theories, which is the main reason I welcomed the chance to test them by acquiring a subject as young and yet as well-traveled as Skeeve was when I first encountered him. As my oration unfolds, you will note...but I'm getting ahead of myself. First things first is the order of business for organized and well-mannered organisms. I am the entity you have come to know in these volumes as..."

http://notfreesf.blogspot.com/2007/07/myth-inc-link-robert-asprin.html ( )
  bluetyson | Jul 17, 2007 |
Cool, stories told by other characters. Deeper plot over multiple novels. ( )
  ragwaine | Dec 8, 2006 |

Robert Asprinprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
FangornCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Foglio, PhilCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Velez, WalterCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I actually liked our new office facilities better than the old.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441552773, Mass Market Paperback)

Skeeve's come a long way--from lowly magician's apprentice to President of M.Y.T.H. Inc. But it's business (and trouble) as usual. Now he's in charge of a myth-chievous gang that includes a pet dragon and an artistic vampire! One of the most profitable fantasy series published. Advertising in Locus. TP: Donning.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:29:08 -0400)

As the "Myth Adventures" continue, Skeeve is now reluctant president of the corporation of work-for-hire magicians.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,609,687 books! | Top bar: Always visible