One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, Book…

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 2) (edition 2008)

by Jeaniene Frost

Member:sidhevicious
Title:One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 2)
Authors:Jeaniene Frost
Info:
Rating:*****
Tags:Keeper Shelf, Urban Fantasy, Vampire

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

English (92)  Italian (1)  All languages (93)
Everything you could want from a book: action, romance, mystery and humour. So sad that it took years for Bones to find Cat again and I was so happy when they got back together. Looking forward to reading [b:At Grave's End|3570231|At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)|Jeaniene Frost|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1255612617s/3570231.jpg|3612435]. ( )
  Cynical_Ames | Sep 23, 2014 |
as with the first book some erotic elements - fair pacing - few world building surprises - decent action levels - pretty good commitment levels. overall 70% ( )
  jason9292 | Sep 7, 2014 |
I really liked the characters after I read the first book, but I wasn't sold on Bones and Cat's romance. That totally changed after I read this one. C'mon, Bones was even more sexy and funny than on the first book and everything that made him taht yummy self was very heightened here. Now I do want to marry Bones too, absolutely sold for him. And let me tell you about Cat, she's so damn BADASS here. She already was on the first book, but now we see her missing Bones and being the head of a group that kills vampires and she's more mature too. I adore a heroine that isn't afraid to say what's on her mind or to do what she wants and still consider those around her and stil is so damn cute. Yes, I think Cat is cute and danger at the same time. HOTTEST scene of the book HAS to be the one where Bones and Cat do the naked pretzel several times and gets us all hot and bothered. Incredibly HOT! BEST cat fight I have ever read: Cat and Annete going at it and Cat kicking her trumpy ass. AWESOME! Another thing that thing that made the story incredibly fun to read was Cat's team and their dynamic. Juan doesn't really talk much, but the guy has the best comments ever. I didn't give a five star review just because I thought the ending happened a little too smooth for me. I mean, not that I wanted somebody to die or anything, but everything went as they thought it would, apart from some tiny details LOL. Can't wait to read what's next on Cat's and Bones' lives together. I ABSOLUTELY recomend it! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
At the end of all these books the only thing I can think is why didn't I read this series earlier? Another great installment! ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |
Very good book. I liked the story better than the first, and can't wait for the next book in the series! ( )
  bonreads | Jun 11, 2014 |

Jeaniene Frostprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gilbert, TaviaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my father. You are now, and will always be, my hero.
I waited outside the large, four-story home in Manhasset that was owned by a Mr. Liam Flannery.
Life's a bitch and then one stabs you.
I opened my mouth -- and had nothing to refute that with. Damn people who argued using logic. Talk about unfair. (pg 224)

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is now Special Agent Cat Crawfield, working for the government to rid the world of the rogue undead. She's still using everything Bones, her sexy and dangerous ex, taught her, but when Cat is targeted for assassination, the only man who can help her is the vampire she left behind.

Being around Bones awakens all her emotions, from the adrenaline rush of slaying vamps side by side to the reckless passion that consumed them. But a price on her head - wanted: dead or half-alive - means her survival depends on teaming up with Bones. And no matter how hard Cat tries to keep things professional between them, she'll find that desire lasts forever ... and Bones won't let her get away again.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061245097, Mass Market Paperback)

You can run from the grave, but you can't hide . . .

Being around him awakens all her emotions, from the adrenaline kick of slaying vamps side by side to the reckless passion that consumed them. But a price on her head—wanted: dead or half-alive—means her survival depends on teaming up with Bones. And no matter how hard she tries to keep things professional between them, she'll find that desire lasts forever . . . and that Bones won't let her get away again.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:48:25 -0400)

Now a Special Agent working to eliminate the rogue undead, half-vampire Cat Crawfield reluctantly teams up with Bones, her vampire former lover and mentor, when she is targeted for assassination by a dangerous adversary.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,406,878 books! | Top bar: Always visible