Ruhlar Dükkanı by Stephen King

Ruhlar Dükkanı (original 1991; edition 1992)

by Stephen King

6,40865600 (3.68)1 / 146
Member:tasdemiribrahim
Title:Ruhlar Dükkanı
Authors:Stephen King
Info:Signet Book (1992), Edition: later printing, Paperback, 731 pages

Needful Things by Stephen King (1991)

Recently added byAlaskan_Bookie, private library, pixelbaron, Zetetes, MarcoDyd, Pigletto, Steve.Bivans, nevahre

English (59)  French (2)  Danish (2)  Dutch (1)  German (1)  All languages (65)
Typical scene: a small Maine town experiences supernatural activities.

For some King books, I feel reviews can stop there.

This book had something that was difficult for me to describe. I became so attached to the characters, I was actually sad when the book ended. I wanted to see more of these characters, and to see how their lives would finish out.

That's a sign of a great book. ( )
  csweder | Jul 8, 2014 |
Typical scene: a small Maine town experiences supernatural activities.

For some King books, I feel reviews can stop there.

That's a sign of a great book. ( )
  csweder | Jul 8, 2014 |
This book was great. I can't decide which is my favorite. The Stand or Needful Things. I actually read this book before The Stand.

With a crooked and evil shop owner turning the town against each other. A sheriff who is figuring out what is going on. A town hell bent on destroying itself. It is the iconic King novel. You want to see some characters live and others die.

After years past since reAding both The Stand and Needful Things, I would suggest to a first time reader, go for The Stand first. But if not, you still won't be disappointed! ( )
  cbilbo | Apr 8, 2014 |

cbilbo | Apr 8, 2014 |
Classic Stephen King. I'm surprised I hadn't picked it up before. It reads like it should be connected with the Dark Tower series, but if it is, then it's very slight.

I would give it four stars, but whoever did the editing for the Kindle edition needs to be dealt with. ( )
  steadfastreader | Mar 18, 2014 |

Stephen Kingprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ladies and gentlemen, attention, please!
Come in closed where everyone can see!
I got a tale to tell, it isn't gonna cost a dime!
(And if you believe that,
we're gonna get along just fine.)
-Steve Earle
"Snake Oil"
I have heard of many going astray even in the village streets, when the darkness was so thick you could cut it with a knife, as the saying is . . .
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
This is for Chris Lavin,
Who doesn't have all the answers-
Just the ones that matter.
Sure you have.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451172817, Mass Market Paperback)

A wonderful new store has opened in the little town of Castle Rock, Maine. Whatever your heart's secret desire, it's for sale. And even though every item has a nerve-shattering price, the owner is always ready to make bargains...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:46:59 -0400)

A newcomer opens a shop in Castle Rock, Me., bringing bargains as well as nightmares and disasters to the town.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

HighBridge

An edition of this book was published by HighBridge.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,547,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible