Zen And The Art Of Knitting: Exploring the…

Zen And The Art Of Knitting: Exploring the Links Between Knitting,… (edition 2002)

by Bernadette Murphy

Member:KnitChaos
Title:Zen And The Art Of Knitting: Exploring the Links Between Knitting, Spirituality, and Creativity
Authors:Bernadette Murphy
Info:Adams Media (2002), Paperback, 224 pages
Rating:***

Zen and the Art of Knitting: Exploring the Links Between Knitting, Spirituality, and Creativity by Bernadette Murphy

Repetitive and not particularly interesting. Kind of a "duh" kind of book. But not so bad if you're into self-help and knit or if you don't know a lot about Buddhism in practice. ( )
1 vote maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |
While I thought leaving the different stitch patterns between patterns to be kind of wonky, I did enjoy the book as a whole. As I become more and more involved in the craft, I find that I identify more with Ms. Murphy. ( )
  atuinsails | Jan 27, 2007 |

Uses knitting as a metaphor to discuss the unity of all life and the spirituality involved in all endeavors carried out with mindfulness.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,418,013 books! | Top bar: Always visible