Revenge Of The Living Dummy by R. L. Stine
330633,462 (4)7

A bit predictable and kept hinting at what would have been a much more intriguing book (the curio cabinet). Disappointed, but whatever. ( )
  benuathanasia | Mar 16, 2017 |
Entertaining and a great mental break between novels. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
As one would expect with a Goosebumps book, this is a fun MG thriller with an abrupt ending, but I was confused about the whole HorrorLand part, and why Ethan was not in it. ( )
  bookwyrmm | Aug 3, 2016 |
I have always been a Goosebumps fan, but I only recently discovered the Horrorland series. Each book has a (very) creepy story involving children, followed by a chapter of the Horrorland tale. Each book brings further clarity to the Horrorland section, leaving the reader craving more. Unfortunately, I only have the first eight, so I am in limbo as to what will happen. I cannot wait to obtain the remainder of this thrilling series! ( )
  seldombites | Sep 29, 2013 |
This book is about a girl named Britney. Her and her best friend Molly were planing and terific summer, until they find out Briteny's little cusin, Ethan is coming to live for awhile. Ethan is a brat that is a suck up to parents, and the devil to Britney and Molly. I was enof that a evil demand was coming to ruin everything, he brings a friend. Mr. Badbor. Mr.Badboy is a very ugly dummy that is suppost to be a very bad boy. After Ethan's and Mr.Badboy's arrival, they set off to Molly's house to hang out. Then they run into molly's dad who wants to should them somthing he got from a trip he just took. I was a doll with and real, but shrunk human head! He said it was called "The Mind Stealer", because if you touched it, it would suck your mind out of your body leaving you motionless. Ethan thought it was cool but Britney and Molly hated it. That night Ethan put on a show for Britney, and it seemed as if the dummy was alive! But it was very rud, and hurting Britneys feelings. Britney yelled at Ethan, and did not belive him when he said the dummy was alive. Or was it? Then Britney saw somthing that broght horror to her, the dummy spock to her, is moved and told her "I don't like you Britney". She tried to tell her parents, but they thought she was crazy. Britney must stop this! She thought. Then Molly told her that the mind stealer doll was dangouse and must be barried in a gravyard. When they barryed it they found a old spell to put the dummy to sleep! So she read to words, but found a remote controls the dummy. I was all a trick for the brat, Ethan! That night as she was thinging of a plan to get back at him, somthing tapped her on the shoulder. The dummy! His real nme was slappy and britney was his slave he told her. He told her to dig up the Mind Stealer. she refosed. She followed him to the graveyard and made him touch the doll and his mind was stollen! Everthing was normal again. Or was it! Britney and Molly get in vited to Horrorland aas specail guests. But things don't go the way the plan. Slappy came back and took Britneys parents! Now they must save them, but how?
I liked the book because is was surpriseing is each chapter. I really thought the dummy was fake when i heard of the the remote. The horrorland part was a little frecky. Espesaly the people and the rides. It was a little funny because of the reattacttions of the carecters. ( )
  Alexis.Goodro | Mar 9, 2012 |
You may wonder why my best friend, Molly Molloy, and I were in the old graveyard late at night.
Molly and I sat in the backseat of my parents' car and talked all the way to HorrorLand.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0439918693, Mass Market Paperback)

It's a whole new ride from master of horror and bestselling author R.L. Stine--with a story so fiendish that it can't be contained to just one book!

Fright-master R.L. Stine invites you on an all-new, all-terrifying adventure!
The thrill ride begins when 12-year-old Britney Crosby encounters an old ventriloquist's dummy with a lively secret--and a wicked plan.
Just when she thinks the nightmare is over, Britney receives an invitation to an amusement park where everything is not as it seems. Who--or what--is summoning ordinary kids to HorrorLand? Britney and her friends must find out fast--or remain trapped forever in the scariest place on Earth.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:48 -0400)

Britney battles against her cousin's new ventriloquist dummy and discovers a frightening secret in a new amusement park called HorrorLand.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,108,935 books! | Top bar: Always visible