Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of…

Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage

by Kevin Leman

Not entirely sure what I expected - this was a free download for my Kindle, by an author whom I knew of due to his books on parenting. I don't agree with all his parenting techniques, but always liked his style of writing.

This book is quite different, as it's on the subject of Christian marriage. It's rather more explicit than most books on this topic, even including a couple of anatomical diagrams. Quite eye-opening in places. ( )
  SueinCyprus | Jan 26, 2016 |
A must read for Christian couples. This opens the conversation about sexuality and intimacy; definitely follow the recommendations and stick to specific chapters in the premarital stage (to begin to have those conversations) and save the other chapters for after marriage.
  Keith.Benjamin | Apr 16, 2014 |
A good primer for young married couples especially. ( )
  chriskrycho | Mar 30, 2013 |
Excellent book to read after marriage...some parts worth reading before marriage. It deals effectively with expectations that are brought to the physical relationship. It is good in that it helps talk through issues that typically are not discussed. ( )
  mikestacey6 | Feb 11, 2010 |
This is a wonderful book! Read it and then find a way to read it as a couple! We are in the midst of my second time through it, I read it aloud to my husband when we travel! The kids all have on headphones and can't hear a thing we say as they watch their dvds! The sexual tension that reading a book like this can create, especially when you can't "do" anything about it immediately, is wonderful! ( )
1 vote BoundTogetherForGood | Jan 25, 2007 |

With his characteristic warmth and humor, Dr. Kevin Leman offers a practical guide to sex according to God's plan. This frank and practical book is a perfect resource for married and engaged couples. Dr. Leman addresses a wide spectrum of people, from those with no sexual experiences to those with past sexual problems or even abuse. Using frank descriptions, this book has a warm and friendly tone that will help couples overcome awkwardness in discussing an issue important to all married couples.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:51 -0400)

"You can make beautiful sexual music. In 'Sheet Music', psychologist and family expert Dr. Kevin Leman makes it clear: If you and your spouse work in tandem, you'll create some of the most stunning music ever heard! All it takes is practice..and the right attitude, says Dr. Leman. Sex is about the quality of your entire love life, not just the alignment of your bodies. So why not put inhibitions aside and gives your spouse the best gift ever--a sexually enthusiastic mate? If you're willing to forge ahead for the sake of the best marriage you can imagine, this book is for you. It will expand challenge your thinking, help you start your marriage off right, or go from humdrum to exciting if you're already married. Read answers to 30 intimate questions you always wanted to ask!" --Cover, p. 4.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,158,420 books! | Top bar: Always visible