Christianity Is Jewish by Edith Schaeffer

Christianity Is Jewish (edition 1977)

by Edith Schaeffer (Author)

Exploring the historical and spiritual significance of the Jewish race, this treatment presents the Bible as a unified document in which God has progressively unfolded the plan of salvation.
Member:ONALibrary
Title:Christianity Is Jewish
Authors:Edith Schaeffer (Author)
Info:Tyndale House Publishers (1977), 224 pages

Christianity Is Jewish by Edith Schaeffer

NO OF PAGES: 0 SUB CAT I: Jewish Roots SUB CAT II: SUB CAT III: DESCRIPTION: What is it you believe? Is this a new religion? It sounds like a Jewish religion to me,"" commented a Jewish international reporter. An orthopedic surgeon was puzzled. ""Why is it that the Indian Jews...returned to Israel at such tremendous cost...all becuase they heard that the land of Moses was being once more a nation of Jews?"" Through the years Edith Schaeffer has had many meaningful conversations with Jewish friends like these two. Those talks, and the Scriptures she shared, for the basis for this book.NOTES: SUBTITLE:
  BeitHallel | Mar 23, 2011 |
The warmth and glow of a wood fire burning in a stone fireplace drew my husband and me toward the closest two chairs where we could stretch out our chilled legs and shiver with delight in the smoke-fragrant contrast to the cold drizzle in which we had been hiking.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,481,191 books! | Top bar: Always visible