City West

by Catherine Walsh

512,358,764 (4)None
Catherine Walsh is an Irish poet whose work owes more, in formal terms, to American models than it does to the Irish poetic tradition. Her work is experimental, and questing, and operates over large spans. 'City West' is a long poem, the most recent of her works in this vein to be completed. Shearsman Books will publish another long poem, "Optic Verve," in 2006.… (more)

This is my second time reading this book. Once was for an Irish Literature Class. I’m still not sure what this poem means, but I enjoyed reading it and I will probably read it again at some point in the future. ( )
  HonestlyHolle | Jun 21, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,430,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible