Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Windows Vista: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks (Top 100 Simplified Tips &…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0470045744, Paperback)You already know Windows Vista basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Windows Vista.
5-star visual learning system
* Minimal text and maximum illustrations
* Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
* Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
* Self-contained, two-page lessons
* Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more
How easy is it?
Look for these symbols marking the difficulty of each task.
* Demonstrates a new spin on a common task
* Introduces a new skill or a new task
* Combines multiple skills requiring in-depth knowledge
* Requires extensive skill and may involve other technologies
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:46:31 -0400)
'Windows Vista' teaches users the top 100 tips, tricks, and techniques for getting more done in less time. It covers the new interface, easier to navigate folder design, and updated versions of Internet Explorer, Media Player, and MovieMaker.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.