The Burning (The Fear Street Saga #3) by R.…

The Burning (The Fear Street Saga #3) (edition 1993)

by R. L. Stine

228None51,989 (3.67)1
Member:booksandwine
Title:The Burning (The Fear Street Saga #3)
Authors:R. L. Stine
Info:Simon Pulse (1993), Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages

The Burning by R. L. Stine

The book was the end of a trilogy. This is also the first book I read in my first highschool library that sparks my obsessiveness with paranormal fiction. My sister had the book earlier than this series about a girl who had the Fear medallion which was stolen by one of the Fear who left her to die. But the entire series was out of print. Can't seem to find it anywhere since 2003. ( )
  aoibhealfae | Sep 23, 2013 |
  aoibhealfae | Sep 23, 2013 |
Memory lane. This book is part of my favorite trilogy growing up. I was addicted to all R.L. Stine books and I'm not ashamed of it :-P It was with these books that I got addicted to reading! ( )
  Anietzerck | May 17, 2011 |
I have re-read this series several times since I first read it in 5th grade ! ( )
  rebeccaday1 | Jan 2, 2011 |
Simon Fear falls in love with the beautiful Angelica from the very moment he first sees her. But to his dismay he has some competition. How will he get her attention? Little does he know that Angelica has her eye on him as well. After the suitors and Angelica's father's sudden and horrible departure both Simon and Angelica get what they want. They are married and before long they have several children.

Simon Fear believes that there is no longer a curse on his family until he discovers that one of his maids is a GOODE. He blames the servant for another death in the family and in his fury he mistakenly murders one of his children.

Daniel Fear has never had any contact with his grandparents until he receives an invitation to attend his ailing grandfathers birthday party. During his stay in Shadyside he meets the beautiful Norah Goode and little do they know the prophecy from so long ago is about to come true.

This trilogy was really good in that it kept the suspense going and was not slow moving ( )
  JulieQ | May 27, 2008 |

The saga of the feud between the Goode and Fier families begins during the witch hunts in Massachusetts in the late seventeenth century.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,465,372 books! | Top bar: Always visible