The Burning (The Fear Street Saga #3) by R.…

The Burning (The Fear Street Saga #3) (edition 1993)

by R. L. Stine

Member:booksandwine
Title:The Burning (The Fear Street Saga #3)
Authors:R. L. Stine
Info:Simon Pulse (1993), Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages

The Burning by R. L. Stine

This last book in the Fear Street Saga which tells the story of the curse that plagues Fear Street rounds out what happened to the Fier (Fear) family although the fate of the Goode's is left up in the air. It is not as creepy as the first two books but goes about the business of winding up the story. I did enjoy finding out about the families although there is a sense of hopelessness toward the end. No one seems to have learned any lessons about the futility of seeking revenge. No one learns to be forgiving. I kept waiting for a ray of hope. Well, I guess if that had happened we wouldn't have Fear Street. ( )
  TheLibraryhag | May 15, 2015 |
The book was the end of a trilogy. This is also the first book I read in my first highschool library that sparks my obsessiveness with paranormal fiction. My sister had the book earlier than this series about a girl who had the Fear medallion which was stolen by one of the Fear who left her to die. But the entire series was out of print. Can't seem to find it anywhere since 2003. ( )
  aoibhealfae | Sep 23, 2013 |
  aoibhealfae | Sep 23, 2013 |
Memory lane. This book is part of my favorite trilogy growing up. I was addicted to all R.L. Stine books and I'm not ashamed of it :-P It was with these books that I got addicted to reading! ( )
  Anietzerck | May 17, 2011 |
I have re-read this series several times since I first read it in 5th grade ! ( )
  rebeccaday1 | Jan 2, 2011 |

The saga of the feud between the Goode and Fier families begins during the witch hunts in Massachusetts in the late seventeenth century.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,883,715 books! | Top bar: Always visible