Bitten to Death (Jaz Parks, Book 4) by…

Bitten to Death (Jaz Parks, Book 4) (edition 2008)

by Jennifer Rardin

Member:krau0098
Title:Bitten to Death (Jaz Parks, Book 4)
Authors:Jennifer Rardin
Info:Orbit (2008), Edition: 1st, Paperback, 310 pages
Collections:Already Read, Read but unowned
Tags:assassins, fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal, vampires, jaz parks

Bitten to Death by Jennifer Rardin

Once again, secret assassin extraordinaire Jaz Parks has been sent on a dangerous mission. Along with her boss, kind-of lover Vayl, she's been sent to Greece, to infiltrate a Vampere Trust.The mission's pretty much screwed before Jaz and Vayl even arrive. Jaz, Vayl, and Jaz's brother David have to navigate through deadly vampire politics as they hunt down Edward Ramos and dispatch him once and for all. Vayl, may finally meet his sons and end his life forever. Great new characters in this 4th book in the series. Action, heart breaks and twists to the extreme ! ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Not a review, just a comment: Finally getting some traction on the relationship between Jaz and Vayl. ( )
  donalbane26 | Feb 6, 2014 |
spring08,orbit,vampires,Urban Fantasy ( )
  lencicki | Aug 28, 2013 |
spring08,orbit,vampires,Urban Fantasy
  orbitbooks | May 9, 2013 |
I really feel like Rardin is getting better by leaps and bounds with each book although she's definitely plot heavy. I'm pleased with the progression of the characters in this novel, although I missed Cassandra and Bergman. I hope she continues to improve - I think once the hot/cold on/off things with the Jaz/Vayl/Cole triangle are resolved the series could really take off. ( )
  JenJ. | Mar 31, 2013 |
This book is dedicated to the memories of my babies, Tessa and Ivan. Where there is love, even a brief life can change you for good.
I stood in the moonlit courtyard of a Greek villa so old an enormous it would've made me feel like Hera herself if I hadn't been so pissed.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031602208X, Paperback)

Jaz Parks here. My latest mission has taken me to the ancient Greek city of Patras; but instead of soaking up its splendor, I'm here to infiltrate a Vampere Trust. Only two vamps have ever escaped the tightly bound communities and lived to tell the tale: Edward "The Raptor" Samos, the most reviled criminal mastermind in recent memory, and Vayl, the CIA's number one assassin who also happens to be my boss.

The Raptor is trying to take over Vayl's former Trust. Unfortunately the Trust's new leader has her own plans.

This job is going to be the death of me.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:35 -0400)

From the author of "Biting the Bullet" comes the fourth Jazz Parks adventure, which takes the martial artist turned vampire-hunting government agent ("Publishers Weekly") to the ancient Greek city of Patras.

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,969,337 books! | Top bar: Always visible