Handle With Prayer by Charles F. Stanley

Handle With Prayer (edition 1982)

by Charles F. Stanley (Author)

369None52,033 (4)None
God longs to communicate with His children. He desires to move in our lives, help us through difficulties, and unveil the unseen. Yet few of us would claim to have a satisfying prayer life. So why is it that so many Christians struggle to open God's precious gift of prayer?   This revised and refreshed edition features new artwork, an enhanced study guide, and updated content to connect with today's readers. With over 250,000 copies sold, Handle With Prayer continues to inspire believers of all backgrounds to revive their time of prayer with God.… (more)
Member:tankmcp
Title:Handle With Prayer
Authors:Charles F. Stanley (Author)
Info:Victor Books (1982), Edition: Later Printing (20th and over), 120 pages

Handle With Prayer by Charles F. Stanley

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,323,189 books! | Top bar: Always visible