Hotter Than Hell by Kim Harrison
Authors:Kim Harrison
Info:Harper (2008), Mass Market Paperback, 512 pages
Collections:Your library, To read
Tags:TBR, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Anthology

Hotter Than Hell by Kim Harrison (Editor) (2008)

Recently added byReadyMcBookerson, private library, lmm161, Mykake, BCGragg, JalenV, sunysurfr, ChrisGardenier, jaeinsa

anthology ( )
  Ebeth.Naylor | Sep 30, 2013 |
Amazon preorder
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
To begin with, I'd like to say that I absolutely love some of the authors in this anthology...which is why it totally blows my mind as to why these stories were so completely awful.

If you must read this to get your fix from a favorite author, please check it out from the library. Don't waste $8.50 like I did. ( )
  ElizabethConard | Apr 5, 2013 |
Like Dates from Hell and Holidays Are Hell, I got Hotter Than Hell on my Kindle strictly for Kim Harrison, and that's the only story I've read (though eventually I might get around to the others). Rating this strictly on Kim's "Dirty Magic," I give it three*** for its backstory on Mia the Banshee. Not bad, but nowhere near as interesting as the backstories on Rachel and on Ivy in the other two anthologies, and on top of that, Mia's really just a supporting character in "The Hollows" universe. ( )
  CurrerBell | May 9, 2012 |
Edited by Kim Harrison & the last story is by her. There are about 10 other stories in the book. All are 'Paranormal Erotic Fantasy'. So far I've only read the first story, one by Tanya Huff, is pretty typical of the genre. Well written, imaginative, but has too much sex. I like some sex in a story, but this has a more than I'd like. It overpowers the rest of the story & the world that she created. I must be getting old - never thought I'd think of sex as gratuitous, but that's probably the best one word description I can come up with.I finished the book & the above can sum up all the stories. Not bad, not worth buying new, though. ( )
  jimmaclachlan | Sep 25, 2009 |

McCray, CheyenneContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Saintcrow, LilithContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Sizemore, SusanContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Vaughn, CarrieContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
As Glen maneuvered his car over the rutted field the sign insisted was the parking lot, Ali frowned out the tinted window at a line of teenagers dressed in white and leading enormous brown cows and wondered if her partner had lost his mind.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061161292, Mass Market Paperback)

Beyond the boundaries of the everyday is an unseen realm where anything you imagine is possible. Your demon lover is waiting for you in the shadows, ready to fulfill your secret wishes and most dangerous fantasies. Here passion has a face and form both titillating and terrifying—and love has teeth and claws. Get ready to give in to your craving for something exquisitely dark . . . and different.

Hotter Than Hell gathers together a baker's dozen of today's boldest and best authors of supernatural fiction and paranormal romance in a breathtaking anthology that blends black magic with red-hot desire. From the tantalizing tale of a conflicted psychic vampire driven by a powerful, savage love to the strange saga of a Greek warrior woman battling to save the world, these are stories outside the limits, as hypnotic as the full moon . . . and hotter than the sun.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:22:02 -0400)

Gathers together a baker's dozen of today's boldest and best authors of supernatural fiction and paranormal romance in an anthology that blends black magic with red-hot desire. From the tantalizing tale of a conflicted psychic vampire driven by a powerful, savage love to the strange saga of a Greek warrior woman battling to save the world, these are stories outside the limits, as hypnotic as the full moon . . . and hotter than the sun.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,464,602 books! | Top bar: Always visible