Daughter of Joy by Kathleen Morgan

Daughter of Joy (original 2007; edition 1991)

by Kathleen Morgan

263None44,210 (3.68)2
Member:Wendy_Nettles
Title:Daughter of Joy
Authors:Kathleen Morgan
Info:
Collections:Western, Historical Romance, Read but unowned (inactive)
Rating:***
Tags:Christian, pride, devotion, love, ignorance

Daughter of Joy by Kathleen Morgan (Author) (2007)

Free Kindle download. ( )
  kathleen586 | Mar 29, 2013 |
This is a wonderful book about true forgiveness and love. Abby is a very strong character; she just can't help rubbing off on the other characters. It is a great read. Got it for my Kindle Fire FREE on amazon.com. ( )
  Sherri3d | Jan 26, 2013 |
This book to me was a truely spiritual romantic novelty. I loved the devotion to the Lord from Abby even through all the hardships put in her life path. And Connor was a worthy partner to her. Each taught the other what spirituality meant to themselves or lack of. The characters were well though out and I will enjoy any future novels from this author. ( )
  Wendy_Nettles | Jan 23, 2013 |
Way to self righteous. Not remotely realistic. ( )
  Rbeelee | Dec 29, 2012 |
This was a heart felt book. I was had tears while reading this. I read this in the early part of the year. I really enjoyed the book and I read the other three. I enjoyed them all. It a great series.

Abby stuggles with what she loss. Though she wants Conor. He also is struggling with some things. They do by means get what they want. Though first things start to change. Conor gets something in the end. Though his first wife comes back. Conor can believe she is back and what for. To find out what you should read it. Abby helps Conor deal with something else as well.

She know she got something to offer Conor. Though Does she get what she dream to get. To find out this is a good book to read and so the series. ( )
  Lindz2012 | Oct 8, 2012 |

These classic historical romance novels are getting a new look for the next generation of readers. But the wonderful stories remain the same, as touching and fresh as they were when first published. Praise for the Brides of Culdee Creek series: "A poignant love story that will remain with the reader long after the book is closed."--Lori Copeland, author of the Brides of the West series "A beautiful story of redemptive love. . . . A memorable read."--Robin Lee Hatcher, author of Catching Katie "A spectacular new series."--Library Journal Praise for Kathleen Morgan: "Kathleen Morgan writes with deep emotion and feeling."--Reader to Reader "A marvelous storyteller."--Romantic Times "Kathleen Morgan is a phenomenal writer!"--The Talisman

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:35:01 -0400)

After the death of her husband and son, Abigail Stanton becomes housekeeper for rugged Conor McKay--a man harboring his own pain. Brides of Culdee Creek book 1.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,461,188 books! | Top bar: Always visible