Experiencing God Day by Day: A Devotional…

Experiencing God Day by Day: A Devotional and Journal

by Henry T. Blackaby

I purchased this book last fall. As I am reading it, I am finding that each day's devotion seems to be exactly what I need for the day. The book and life experiences are parallel. In other words, I am often surprised how relevant the reading is. It is like God knows exactly what I need before I even open it. Great devotional book. ( )
  mrs_h | Jan 18, 2012 |

Experiencing God Day-By-Day is a devotional journal designed to reinforce the spiritual precepts set forth in the Experiencing God book, workbook, and study Bible. There is a page for each day of the year with a Bible verse, a short devotional reading, and a space for your own thoughts and reflections. Its interactive format invites you to trace your journey toward a closer relationship with God. The readings are filled with truths gleaned from the Blackabys' writing and ministry, and written with characteristic grace and spiritual insight. Knowing God's will requires discipline and perseverance. There are no shortcuts. Experiencing God Day-By-Day is a unique and valuable guide for helping you achieve results in your spiritual quest day by day.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:15 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,865,982 books! | Top bar: Always visible