A Kitten Tale by Eric Rohmann

A Kitten Tale

by Eric Rohmann

1902462,147 (3.94)2

A Kitten Tale, by Eric Rohmann, was a short story about three cats, and they all are playing around the house, but one wants to play in the snow. I was not fond of this story, because I didn't really understand the purpose of the story. The big picture I could see was to have fun and don't let others tell you what you can or can't do. One thing I did like was the writing, because much of the writing rhymed, which gave the book smooth, flowing sentences. One part of the story I didn't like was the plot, because I felt it had no plot. The story was very random, very silly, and ended when all the kittens were in the snow having fun. This could have been a good story on being yourself, but they did not include anything to follow through with the set up. I had and still have mixed feelings about this story and cannot decide if its a story I'll put in my classroom.
  babshe1 | Nov 25, 2013 |
Three kittens dread the snow while one looks forward to it. Once it comes the three join their sibling in enjoying it. Book has pretty full-color illustrations.
1 vote SASegsworth | Jun 5, 2013 |
A Kitten Tale is a cute story about four kittens. Three of the kittens are scared of the upcoming winter; however, the other is excited. ( )
  lmhudson | Nov 16, 2012 |
Kitten is excited about snow! ( )
  melodyreads | Feb 29, 2012 |
this book is about kittens and their curiosity of the surrounding world. the illustrations bring them to life as they explore what the world has to offer.
  nkertz | Dec 4, 2011 |

Once there were four kittens who had never seen snow. The first three kittens are wary—snow is cold, it’s wet, it covers everything. As the seasons pass and winter begins to loom, the three skittish kittens worry. But the fourth kitten is getting excited. Snow will cover everything! “I can’t wait!”

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:47:48 -0400)

As four kittens who have never seen winter watch the seasons pass, three of them declare the reasons they will dislike snow when it arrives, while the fourth cannot wait to experience it for himself.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,253,688 books! | Top bar: Always visible