Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's…

Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom (original 1998; edition 2011)

by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Author)

Series: Rich Dad

Kiyosaki reveals the difference between an employee and a business owner, why some investors make money while others just break even, why most employees go from job to job while others build business empires, and what professions are under attack in the Information Age.
Member:TerraLaurel
Title:Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
Authors:Robert T. Kiyosaki (Author)
Info:Plata Publishing (2011), Edition: 2nd, 360 pages

Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki (1998)

Where: Lombok
  KostaFinn | Oct 23, 2020 |
I found this audio book to be fantastic. While some of the data is out of date due to "The laws being changed as soon as this is recorded", to quote Dave Ramsey, all in all the ideas I believe to be sound. Hearing the audio book is pushing me to take the next action to try to move myself from the E to the I and/or B quadrants. I go to loook for a new mentor and some other ideas.

I also saw the insight about important people in my life, like my wife and my dad, which certainly fall in the S quadrant, even if they have never succesfully run their own business.

Hearing this audio book also makes me want to again purchase the full version of Kiyosaki's first book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" both for myself as well as for those who are important to me.

It's challenging, and can be overwhelming. While still swimming in personal debt, I don't want to get sidetracked, but I certainly don't want to remain where I am.

I hope you will take a look and embrace where you are. Determine if you are primarly an Employee, a Sel-Employeed Person, a Business Owner, or an Investor. Know how to identify problems and provide solutions in all four and "work smarter not harder" to better your life. ( )
  fulner | Jan 27, 2014 |
You can read my full review at Quieted Waters.
Kiyosaki introduces the “cashflow quadrant,” depicted on the book’s cover. The general idea is that we are all in one of four quadrants: Employee, Self-Employed, Businessman, or Investor. From there, Kiyosaki explains that financial freedom comes from moving from the left side to the right side, becoming a businessman or an investor. ( )
  QuietedWaters | May 22, 2013 |
Genuinely different way of looking at income/expenses and business cash flow. Worth the read. ( )
  ethayer | Oct 1, 2012 |
A simplified way of looking at finances. A bit overly simplistic but the ideas are interesting. ( )
  sabs83 | Apr 6, 2010 |

Kiyosaki, Robert T.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lechter, Sharon L.main authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,546,276 books! | Top bar: Always visible