FairTax: The Truth: Answering the Critics by…

FairTax: The Truth: Answering the Critics

by Neal Boortz, John Linder

Other authors: Rob Woodall (Author)

Series: Fairtax (2)

It answers all the questions critics had after the first book. Let's keep our fingers crossed that our country will move closer to this better tax system. ( )
  Anagarika-Sean | Sep 25, 2010 |
If you want to know what the creators of the fair tax say, read this book. ( )
  ThorneStaff | Sep 9, 2010 |
This book is the follow up the "Fairtax Book" by Neal Boortz. It answers the critics and points out how you can answer them as well.

Join the FairTax revolution... ( )
  knipfty | Mar 31, 2009 |
Good sequel book to the first (which is amazing). Answers a lot of questions in detail, and gives good statistics and such, though I must admit I don't like the sarcastic writing style. I love Boortz's show, but not the right feel for a tax plan that could turn America back into the dominant country we know it can be. ( )
  garcher84 | May 12, 2008 |

Neal Boortzprimary authorall editionscalculated
Linder, Johnmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Woodall, RobAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

In 2005, firebrand radio talk show host Neal Boortz and Georgia congressman John Linder created The FairTax Book, presenting the American public with a bold new plan designed to eliminate federal taxes and the IRS, jump-start the U.S. economy, bring back lost industries and jobs, and recapture billions of untaxed dollars hoarded by criminal and offshore businesses. Their book became an immediate #1 New York Times bestseller, propelling a powerful grassroots tax reform movement that's spreading like wildfire across our nation.

Now, three years later, the authors are back to answer the outspoken and misinformed critics of their innovative proposal. Offering eye-opening new insights not covered in the original book, FairTax: The Truth debunks the negative myths and gross misrepresentations of this groundbreaking idea. The FairTax plan is simple, brilliant, and it will work—enabling you to keep all the money in your paycheck; eliminating the fraud, hassle, and waste of our current system; and revolutionizing the way America pays for itself.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:05 -0400)

A follow-up to The FairTax Book answers critics who have misrepresented the plan's principles, which involve the abolishment of the IRS in favor of a twenty-three-percent retail sales tax on all new goods and services.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,055 books! | Top bar: Always visible