Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Wiley/National Geographic College Atlas of the World
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471741175, Paperback)* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
* Striking satellite images open each continent.
* Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
* Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
* A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
* Extensive "World Facts" section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:01 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.