I Can Read About Fossils by John Howard

I Can Read About Fossils

by John Howard

Dinosaurs remain to be one of the greatest mysteries left for us to figure out. The fossils that they leave behind have managed to answer a lot of our questions, but we are still left with the question of what made them extinct. I like how this book provided insight to how much we can figure out just by studying fossils, but it still leaves the open ended question to as what happened to all of these creates? I think they book could have provided technical names of diets of animals. Rather than calling them meat-eaters or plant-eaters, i think the readers could have handles learning about carnivore, herbivore, and omnivores. ( )
  BarrettOlivia | Nov 16, 2012 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0816742030, Paperback)

"I Can Read About" Books explore the world around us, from the mysteries of space to the wonders of undersea life, and everything in between. With colorful illustrations and clear text, "I Can Read About" books makes reading an eye-opening adventure.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:36 -0400)

Text and illustrations provide young readers with information about the fossils of dinosaurs and other life forms, the work of people who hunt for fossils, and some of the greatest fossil finds.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,145,196 books! | Top bar: Always visible