Bad Behaviour by Sheila O'Flanagan

Bad Behaviour (2007)

by Sheila O'Flanagan

English (6)  Dutch (1)  All (7)
A very entertaining book about two very successful women and their lives. ( )
  heike6 | May 2, 2013 |
Iv'e liked other of O'Flanagan's novels better but this makes an enjoyable read if a little bland. ( )
  shelleyraec | May 9, 2011 |
Although a light enjoyable read at the time I fins that it has left no impression on me a week later. It was difficult to find any connection with the first protagonist (and I hesitate to use the word because of that lack of identification) and the plot resolved abruptly given the novel's length. ( )
  TheoClarke | Oct 1, 2010 |
I thought the storyline was good, and I felt like I really got to know the charecters. But I did feel as though the story went on a bit too long, and could have ended earlier. I also found the ending to be a bit predictable. Even still, I do think it was a good book and i'm glad that I read it - but it's not a book I would reread. ( )
  laurap123 | Feb 28, 2010 |
Darcey receives an invitation to her ex-friend's wedding to Aidan - her ex-boyfriend!! The book is the story of what happened in the lives of the three protagonists in the past and what is happening to them in the present. Jet setting, high living, beautiful people but with many issues from the past that need to be cleared before moving on with the future. A chick lit but ok for a nice easy read ( )
  carolmoug | Dec 29, 2009 |

Sheila O'Flanaganprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lennon, CarolineReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Jacobsson, Camillasecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Post Uiterweer, Ellissecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Maths is like love, a simple idea, but it can get complicated. R. Drabek
For their continuing support all through my writing career, thanks to:
Carole Blake, who looks after mu interests in so many places around the world.
Marion Donaldson, for those pages of editorial notes that make the difference.
Everyone at headline and especially those of you who've been so wonderful to me on the glamorous (and the not-so-glamorous) authour tours.
My fantastic family still rooting for me after all these years.
My friends and neighbours, who are so great to me in so many ways.
Colm, who makes me go on holiday.
Special thanks to the staff at the Ulster Hospital for all their kindness and support too.
And of caurse, to all of you who buy my books - with special thanks to everyone who has come along to author events or said hello at bookshops and those of you who've contacted me through my website www.sheilaoflanagan.net. You don't know how lovely it is to hear from you all, especially from so many differet countries. I'm truly honoured that you've taken the time to get in touch and it means so much to know that yopu've enjoyed my books. A million thanks!
Chapter 1 - Darcey McGonigle didn't do birthdays.

Darcey has it all: a high-flying career, an apartment in the centre of Dublin and a wardrobe bursting with designer labels. Ok, so she doesn,t har Mr Right in her life at the moment, but she's not short of admirers. So why does an unexpected wedding invitation send shivers down her spine? Because the groom Aidan, dumped her... for her ex-best friend. Nieve's now living across the Atlantic but she's coming home to get married. It's going to be the event of the year and Nieve wants all her friends to be there. Especially Darcey. Isn't now the time to put the past behind them?
But can Darcey really forgive her oldest friend and allow Nieve's wedding to go without a hitch? Or is it possible that Aidan was ment to ber hers after al;l?

Darcey and Nieve were the closest and best of friends, through school, as neighbours, travelling around Europe: this was a friendship for life. Until Nieve, returning from Europe a little later than her friend, stole the heart of Aidan, the boy Darcey had fallen in love with in her absence.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,654,770 books! | Top bar: Always visible