Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Macintosh iLife 08
by Jim Heid
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 032150190X, Paperback)The definitive iLife reference, completely updated and revised!
The Macintosh iLife ’08 is a lavishly illustrated handbook packed with easy-to-follow instructions, essential technical background, and tips for iLife users of all levels. Now in its sixth edition, it’s the world’s top-selling iLife book.
• Shop ’til you drop at the iTunes Store—and wirelessly with the iPhone and iPod touch
• Create a digital media center with Apple TV and your widescreen TV set
• Improve your photography and video-shooting techniques
• Produce spectacular slide shows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards
• Refine your photos to perfection with iPhoto’s new editing tools
• Share photos via email, .Mac Web Gallery, DVD slide shows, and more
• Assemble a video library with the all-new iMovie—and share your creations on YouTube
• Record and arrange your own music with GarageBand
• Create and publish your own Web sites, blogs, and podcasts
• Preserve the past: digitize old records, photos, and movies
The book: Each two-page spread is a self-contained tutorial or set of tips. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and every page is updated for iLife ’08, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, the iPhone, and latest iPods.
The Web site: Get updates, tips, and much more at this book’s companion Web site, www.macilife.com.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:52 -0400)
An overview of the multimedia applications of Apple's iLife covers the fundamentals of iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, GarageBand, and iWeb.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.