Untold Tales by William J. Brooke

At first, I was going to give this book at 3 star. I had decided that after half way. I was not really all that inspired with the first 2 stories. The Last story was Really intriguing. Well at first it was really weird, and I thought to myself, "what is the point" I don't get it. But then The story was over and The last story was actually a continuation of it. Then I started to get excited. There was meaning, and then all three stories linked together! That is what gave me the initiative to give another star.
The reason why it is only 4 stars is simple, the whole grasping the bytes and hard drive, and linking the stories together would not have held fast to a child's mind and this book is meant for a child. If i had read this as a child I would have been totally lost in the last chapter. and I had a good imagination. ( )
  moonchildoxo | Nov 5, 2008 |

What if a queen wants a frog back after she's turned him into a prince? Or if Prince Charming kisses the wrong sleeping beauty? In these interwoven tales, Brooke explores the human circumstances and emotions of legendary fictional characters, working breathtaking new magic on old tales.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:39:31 -0400)

Retells and continues the stories, from a contemporary perspective, of such classic tales as "The Frog Prince," "Snow White," "Beauty and the Beast," and "Sleeping Beauty."

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,243,746 books! | Top bar: Always visible