Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 11 by…

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 11

by Bisco Hatori

Tamaki gets to compete with Kyoya fairly. Tamaki wants to see what Kyoya could do if he would just stop trying to impress his father. Since Kyoya's father did not go to the festival then he gets his wish. There is more drama with the twins. They are starting to have different goals and that is changing things between them. Everyone is seeing that Haruhi likes Tamaki more than she realizes and of course Tamaki is still clueless about how he feels. But in general it is very funny and over-the-top like normal. Hunny and Mori are doing what they to help and Mori gets a funny side story about getting a new pet. Good volume.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
Plot development! It's hard to believe that it actually happened, but it did! The twins are starting to become aware... I really can't wait to see what happens.

Also, the story about Mori and the animals was precious. Those are the kinds of things I love about Ouran... so random. So cute.

Other than that, it honestly wasn't my favorite volume. But those two plots made it good. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Aug 23, 2014 |
The first ever Ouran High School Competition is underway. Kyoya's plan to have the white team gain an advantage over Tamaki's red team using mind games works out even better than he had hoped. But, Tamaki has a heart full of excitement and is determined to show his cold-hearted friend the true benefit of living for the moment and helping his team out in the process. Once the games are over Mori finds a new little friend who wreaks havoc in the school, Hikaru discovers something surprising about himself (with Kaoru's help) and a class trip is planned, much to Tamaki's distress.

There were some fantastic and funny moments in this volume! I loved Ranka, Mei and Misuzu's reactions to Ouran's slightly skewed version of "commoner" school events and Tamaki's fascination with the super ball Haruhi gives to him. I think my favorite part at the end is Mori's introduction of Piyo to Chika (Hunny's younger brother). I love the way this manga mixes drama, feelings of friendship and hilarious antics all together. I'm looking forward to the next one! ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | Nov 14, 2008 |

Haruhi, a poor girl who is paying off her debt while working at a male club as a boy, tries to survive the sports festival at Ouran High School when the bonds of friendship are tested.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,713 books! | Top bar: Always visible