The Fate of The Dwarves by Markus Heitz

The Fate of The Dwarves (2012)

by Markus Heitz

Dutch (2)  English (2)  German (2)  Italian (1)  All (7)
Just started hope its better then the third book. I'm having a horrible time slogging through this book tonight... Sadly after the first two books I'm not sure if I'm going to just start a new book and just put this one down for a while sadly. Finished and it ended well enough never sure if Tungel is really the real one or not though and who growler was for sure. ( )
  nraichlin | Jan 26, 2016 |
Fourth, largest and by far the best book of the Dwarves series by Marcus Heitz. While the first three books got steady three-star ratings, this one overly deserves four.

This final story about Tungdil Goldhand is much darker than the first three, with many scenes described in true horror-style. The doubt about the identity of the hero of the story keeps you very alert as a reader.

The dwarves-series was slowly beginning to bore me after the third book. Am I happy I did give this fourth and final one a go. Apart from the rather silly death of Tungdil at the end I absolutely loved this last tale. I would almost advise people to go through the first three books, just for being able to enjoy this last, largest and most epic one.

Loved it! ( )
  bbbart | May 30, 2015 |
Dedicated to all the friends of the "small folk".  You have earned this!

There has been no word from the courageous warrior Tungdil since the bitter struggle at the Black Abyss. Dragons, magicians, and the cruel lfar have advanced far into the kingdom, seizing land. The dwarves face their next battle with very little hope of survival.… (more)

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,429,710 books! | Top bar: Always visible