Chaos by Ted Dekker
377528,622 (4)11

A great book, full of action and interesting characters ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
The fourth in the 'Lost Book' series bridging the 15-year story gap between the first two books in the 'Circle' series: 'Black' and 'Red'. Having attempted to read 'Black', I got rather mixed up between the different and alternating realities, and soon shelved it. Now, that I've read the 'Lost Book' series, I have a better grasp of the plot that winds through the series -- and though it might seem as though I'd be reading the front part of the book after I've read the conclusion -- for me, it's just putting things into better perspective. Now, onto the 'Circle' series: 'Black', 'Red', 'White' and 'Green'.
  MomsterBookworm | Jul 14, 2014 |
The fourth book in the CIRCLE collection takes a well-received change. Not only have the chosen ones experience the "in between" Earth, but now they've traveled back in time to the year 2033 or something. Anyway, it's amusing to see these primitive kiddos try to make their way through "our world," while quickly stirring up a lot of trouble.

These books are clearly written for adolescents, but are just as fun for adults to read through. I think it took me all of four nights to get through, and that was just from reading right before I fell asleep. This particular books exposes the readers to much more of the history laid down Dekker's other books. With that said, I'm a little anxious to finish this series off so that I can read his other works, which were written for adults.

Anyway, this is a great book. I wouldn't dare read these "out of order," because you'd loose too much history. Even with Dekker's little "catchup" intro chapters he includes in all of these books.
  Aerow | Aug 15, 2011 |
This is the final book to Ted Dekker's second great collection. This is a great series!!! ( )
  walkerkevinr | Jun 10, 2009 |
This is the final book in the lost books series. Whether they win or not, i cannot say. ( )
1 vote hpluver07 | Sep 25, 2008 |

The four heroic young Forest Guard recruits embark on their last mission to recover the lost Books of History before the Dark One enleashes their power to enslave humanity.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,617,693 books! | Top bar: Always visible