Conquering Chronic Disorganization by Judith…

Conquering Chronic Disorganization

by Judith Kolberg

This was a publisher given review copy in exchange for a library recommendation and a review gladly given.
My entire family has executive order disfunction to some degree along with disgraphia and dislexia. This book addresses ALL three with great recommendations for helping with the clutter that results from sorting, piling, and then going "Ok, now what do I do with it?"
My two favorite sections were the "Does it need me?" section (as opposed to the classical do I need it) and the filing by muttering section -- I've already put some of both into effect.
For those of us who have spent YEARS if not decades trying our best to get organized using every resource we could lay our hands on, this is a breath of fresh air, bringing hope and fun into the process.

And, by the way, Judith -- I don't know if I can afford you, but I definitely need you!!! ( )
  medievalmama | Sep 7, 2014 |

The real-life stories of chronically disorganized people and the ground breaking, easy-to-learn organizing methods used to end their chronic disorganization in the area of residential clutter, office organizing, paper management, storage, and time management. Conquering's 132 pages includes an extensive index, user-friendly summaries, quick tips, helpful photographs, and a resource section of products and organizations.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:58 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,957,562 books! | Top bar: Always visible