No & Yes! by Ivana Svabic

No & Yes!

by Ivana Svabic

This book goes through an active toddler’s guide on how to behave. Each page goes through different parts of a child's day and how to behave vs how to misbehave. This book does this by using extremely creative and colorful pictures. This book also uses a very consistent rhyming pattern that has a soothing cadence to it and would be fun for any child to say out-loud. Overall I really enjoyed this book and think it would be great to read to a very young child. ( )
  cejones4 | May 3, 2017 |
A simple book about right and wrong. I would use No & Yes in the beginning of the school year when discussing how to behave in the classroom. ( )
  RachelBowers | Apr 28, 2015 |
This book is about a toddler showing the right and wrong way to behave. This book is great for toddlers and is funny and recognizable by parents. ( )
  nnicolic | Feb 4, 2012 |
This is a wonderful book to read and teach children in grades K-1 on the way you should and should not behave. It shows pictures of the bad and good behaviors right next to each other and would help them visually understand what behaviors they should choose. ( )
  emleonard | Jan 23, 2012 |
Great book to teach children between ages 2-5 on the way they should behave in certain situations. I love how it shows a picture of what they shouldnt do right next to a picture of what they should do. This seems to help them understand the differences in good and bad behavior. I read this book to my daughters preschool class and I really felt like I got the message across to them. ( )
  kzrobin | Aug 28, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,346,989 books! | Top bar: Always visible