A Vintage Murder by Michele Scott

This is a light, quick read. The storyline and the characters are easy to follow and there is enough suspense to keep you turning the pages. I do like the idea of this series and may check out others. Numerous chapters end with actual recipes from the dinner in the story and wine pairings. I found those interesting. Even though most of the them are meals I would never make, it was still interesting to read through the ingredients. All in all it was an enjoyable read. ( )
  Staciele | Apr 14, 2009 |
I've always been a huge fan of this series, and this book certainly does not disappoint! Nikki has finally chosen her man - and she heads off to Australia for a business meeting with Derek. While there, she once again finds herself involved in a murder investigation, even though Derek begs her not to. Nikki also gets to showcase her acting talents yet again - something she thought she gave up for good when she went to work with Derek. And what could possibly bring Simon to Australia? Will her nosiness and quest to find out who the murder is put and end tothe romance before it begins? I love the change of scenery in this book and the new cast of characters we meet. Nikkie has moxie and determination - which helps to make this one of my favorite series! ( )
  lgondelman | Jul 13, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425222543, Mass Market Paperback)

When things in the land down under start to heat up, murder steps in.

Nikki and her boss-turned-boyfriend came to Australia to visit the Hahndorf Winery, but it seems they’ve also walked onto a movie set. And when lead actress Lucy Swanson is found dead in her trailer, bitten by a poisonous snake, Nikki must comb the vineyards of the valley to catch a killer with a venomous streak—before she’s struck herself.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:14 -0400)

When Nikki and her boyfriend visit a winery where an epic film is being shot and the leading lady is found dead, Nikki agrees to step into the spotlight to take the actress's role and find the villain.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,617,668 books! | Top bar: Always visible