My Very First Book of Food by Eric Carle

by Eric Carle

4P
4Q
  leithe | Apr 12, 2012 |
This is fun. The illustrations are cute in a cool, textured-looking way, and I like how you flip the pages back and forth making tough (for a four-year-old) decisions). Does the rabbit eat grass or carrots? Should I save the grass just in case there's a horse? But now there's a cow! OHHHHHHH. The horse eats the APPLE. Mummyyyyyyyyy, I want a pony! ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Dec 29, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0399247475, Board book)

Feast your eyes on the latest split-page board books from Eric Carle. In the sumptuous My Very First Book of Food, children can match each animal with the food it eats. Do you know what a squirrel eats? How about a seal? In My Very First Book of Motion, children can match each animal with the way it moves. Which animal hops? Which one waddles? Only you can match them. These fun books are full of bright animals, and are lots of fun for young children.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:50 -0400)

Upper and lower halves of divided pages can be turned separately, to match words having to do with words and pictures of various animals with various types of food.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,931,120 books! | Top bar: Always visible