Lessons From a Courtesan by Jess Michaels

Lessons From a Courtesan

by Jess Michaels

English (3)  German (1)  All (4)
I really want to like this book, but it just didn't work for me. Justin was closed-off and rather hostile through at least 3/4 of the book. All that the characters seem to share was sensual passion. I just didn't buy it. Also, the story ended too abruptly. I am looking forward to better books from Jenna Petersen. ( )
  doxiemomx2 | Mar 3, 2011 |
Hated it. Bored me to tears! The writing seemed turgid and emotionless, and there was no spark between the characters. ( )
  Fairyposs | Aug 5, 2009 |
Great book! Love Jenna Petersen! ( )
  itsamekatrina | Oct 17, 2008 |
For Kate, who always knows when to
comfort me and also knows when to
tell me to get over myself.
Thanks for reading it!
For Michael. Even if we can never
go back to Arizona. I love you babe!

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061138142, Mass Market Paperback)

Lesson #1: Every man loves a mystery.

Lesson #2: No man can make you lose control . . . unless you let him.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:35 -0400)

Lesson #1: Every man loves a mystery. A scandalous siren called "Ria" has electrified the ton. Every gentleman in London desires her; every woman envies her. And they are all desperate to know the secrets of the tantalizing, seductively beautiful courtesan. All except Justin, the Earl of Baybary. He knows all about Ria. He learned every inch of her tender skin, every taste of her luscious lips . . . on their wedding night. Lesson #2: No man can make you lose control . . . unless you let him. Though theirs was an arranged marrige, still Victoria surrendered to passion and gave herself to Justin completely. When he left her alone the next morning, she swore she would never again let him into her bed. Now, though she has other reasons for returning to the city, she enjoys tormenting Justin, letting him see the way other men lust for her. But keeping herself from him is such exquisite torture . . . and forgiveness will lead to an ecstasy unbelievably divine.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,988,415 books! | Top bar: Always visible