You Are More Than Enough Achievement Journal…

You Are More Than Enough Achievement Journal

by Judi Moreo

1None3,689,591NoneNone

No tags.

It’s safe to say that I live for goals. If I am not setting and achieving goals, I’ll fall into a state of depression that would last for weeks, even months. Not a pretty sight, trust me. Until now, I’ve never found a useful planner. They’re usually tedious, and will take the creativity right out of me.
When Judi Moreo’s “You Are More Than Enough Achievement Journal” arrived, I knew it was different. As I looked through the pages, it had a fairy-tales-really-do-come-true feel. Finally, a journal made for people like me!
If you take a look at the front, the cover looks almost magical. I think that’s the point. Dreams are magical. This journal records your passions and prods you to release your limitations by encouraging you to dream, set goals, and believe in yourself.

I highly recommend getting Judi Moreo’s book “You Are More Than Enough: Every Woman’s Guide to Purpose, Passion and Power“. The twelve chapters come packed with examples, solutions and affirmations on each chapter’s topic.

The first part of the journal follows along with each chapter providing detailed questions to help focus and clarify the key points of each chapter. The remainder of the journal is reserved for fifty-four weeks of daily goal setting. At the end of each three weeks, there will be a balance wheel page to rate how you are doing in each key area of your life. By doing this, you can evaluate the balance in your life and make adjustments if needed. Bottom line is this is a fast, easy, convenient way to record your goals and dreams. By journaling on a regular basis, it keeps you centered on what’s important.

Remember: Success is a conscious decision. Set your goals for 2008 and say to yourself “Every step I take brings me closer to the realization of my dreams.”

judithkaye | Jan 14, 2008 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,329,002 books! | Top bar: Always visible