Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 10 by…

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 10

by Bisco Hatori

The blurb only gives the first story for this volume. The rest of the volume is about a previous character and his daughter. Of course when she meets the Host Club guys, she losses her mind over them, Tamaki in particular. She sees that he is crazy over Haruhi and she sees that Haruhi likes him more than she knows. Kaoru is the one that she tells and I think that it going to change things. We get to see more of the twins parents and it is funny in general.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
Aaah Ouran. One of the things I love is that there's actually plot development. Kaoru and Hikaru do start having subtle disagreements about Haruhi, even though Hikaru hasn't really noticed that she might be coming between them. Other people are starting to see that Tamaki's also in love with her, and that she might be in love with him too.

It makes me squee inside, not gonna lie.

I really liked this volume, and honestly one of my favorite parts was getting to meet Hikaru's and Kaoru's dad again. He's pretty awesome. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Mar 16, 2014 |
Volume 10 contains chapters 41-46 in the continuing adventures of the crazy Host Club. In this volume, one of the Dark Magic Club’s members casts a curse on Honey, Misuzu enlists Haruhi and her friends’ aid with his rebellious daughter Mei and the club decides to participate in the school-wide athletic festival. Added to all this activity, Tamaki and Hikaru become more aware of their feelings for Haruhi. While the 10th volume continues to entertain, it feels as though there is more fluff in these chapters than substance. There is really only so much zany fun characters can have and remain entertaining and the Host Club’s characters are moving beyond that point. I need a little angst or drama, something besides crazy antics. Over all okay, but not as good as I had hoped for ( )
  TeenBookReviews | Oct 8, 2008 |

Hunny's life is in danger when Reiko Kanazuki decides to use black magic to try and steal his soul.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,381,416 books! | Top bar: Always visible