Price of Passion by Susan Napier

A paranormal reading list selection from Bitten By Books for AReCafe.com. ( )
  AReCafe | May 23, 2014 |
I really enjoyed this one. Although it had the same elements all HP, it was better than many others I've read. The heroine did bother me when she didn't stand up for herself, but I loved that the hero wanted to make things work. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
This read was funny to me in that I'd actually been trying out a few things with format. I wasn't planning on reading the book when I did. I simply opened it one time to see how it had converted from ePub to mobi and then couldn't stop reading. Next thing I knew I was on chapter 3 and had absolutely no intentions of stopping. And I had to go pick up kids and such! So I had to quickly transfer it to my phone so I could read while sitting in parking lots and such. :-) So I think you can pretty much tell what my assessment of this book is--I love, love, loved it!!! It has been a long time since I felt sucked into a book told only from the heroines pov. That in itself was interesting to me. Usually I like a strong male pov throughout. And this one wasn't all bitter as so many single pov books I've read have been. That was cool too. It could have been, the conflicts were there but I loved how the heroine herself pointedly chose not to be bitter but to find a way to see a good in things. Totally loved it. Gonna have to get more of Susan's books. Which makes me laugh. Every time I think, 'Why am I picking up books by new authors when so often they are not panning out?' Then I run across a gem and know why. And once again because of a free book given to me, I'm now buying more. :-) ( )
  Colereising | Apr 3, 2013 |
A bit too forced; a smidgen more of honesty and communication and the entire plot would have fallen apart. ( )
  Krumbs | Mar 31, 2013 |
I got about 30% in, and came to the conclusion that this book is not for me, in part because of the writing style, and in part because I felt that both the heroine and the hero were selfish and unlikable.
  WeaselOfDoom | Mar 19, 2013 |
What the hell do you want?

15 avail.1 free

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,017,653 books! | Top bar: Always visible