Chobits, Volume 2 by CLAMP

Chobits, Volume 2

by CLAMP

Series: Chobits (2)

English (5)  Dutch (1)  All languages (6)
I started reading these after I saw the anime. And I liked them even more, which is almost impossible.
This is definitely my favourite manga series ( )
  lisa.isselee | Sep 26, 2014 |
I just finished Volume 2. I think I read it in a hour! I am so hooked! My husband has finished Volume 1 and I'm sure will be devowering Volume 2 later tonight. We're taking a break to watch Teen Titans. :P ( )
  pussreboots | Aug 1, 2014 |
This is a great story of people and computer-robots that look like people called persocoms. There are many complexities among the relationships between humans and persocoms. What is next for Hideki, the college student, and his unusual persocom, Chi? ( )
  camarie | Feb 17, 2009 |
Chi is learning faster than ever and is determined to help Hideki by getting a job of her own. Unfortunately Chi's employment really doesn't work out well and an unexpected repercussion of her job choice leads to more questions about what exactly Chi is.

I'm enjoying the Chobits world and the philosophical questions that are readily laid out for the reader. There are certainly more mature themes in these manga and are definitely best for older teens to adults. ( )
1 vote Jenson_AKA_DL | Oct 8, 2007 |
Very cute series, was fun looking for references to computers in the body of the work. Perhaps dates this series though as well. Had very likeable characters, story was a bit confusing and has an ending that is.. a little disappointing. I felt like the ending was rushed and too abrupt. ( )
  raksou | Mar 2, 2006 |
Ich sterbe...

Nineteen-year-old Hideki has a humanoid named Chi. Chi has something or someone hidden in her cybernetic soul.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,980,567 books! | Top bar: Always visible