Chobits, Volume 2 by CLAMP

Chobits, Volume 2

by CLAMP

Series: Chobits (2)

English (8)  Dutch (1)  Danish (1)  All languages (10)
So the past few years I've been going to i-con to help out a friend of mine who runs part of it and I am always seeing tons of girls dressed up as Chobitz, so when I saw this at the library I thought I should see what all the fuss is about.

Persecoms are all the rage, they are computers shaped like people given personalities of sorts. Hideki can't afford a persecom, but then he finds one in the trash and brings her home to fix. Although she seems to lack traditional programming she does have an advanced program that no one has seen before that allows her to learn.

This was an interesting combination of girly romance with a touch of perviness. (What do you expect when it comes to the ideal robot girl.) I thought the manga that Chi was reading was a great parallel to her and Hideki's relationship and I love the mystery surrounding Chi. I was very curious to find out more about the couple at the end and find out how Hideki's landlord is related to Chi. ( )

Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
I just finished Volume 2. I think I read it in a hour! I am so hooked! My husband has finished Volume 1 and I'm sure will be devowering Volume 2 later tonight. We're taking a break to watch Teen Titans. :P ( )
  pussreboots | Aug 1, 2014 |
Ich sterbe...

Nineteen-year-old Hideki has a humanoid named Chi. Chi has something or someone hidden in her cybernetic soul.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,123,052 books! | Top bar: Always visible